Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Propilkki II - World Championships 2009  (Luettu 18445 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
Propilkki II - World Championships 2009
« : Lokakuu 14, 2008, 10:44:46 »
We are going to play World Championships of Propilkki 2 next year. Estimated time for these matches are in January-February 2009. Matches are going to be like formerly in "international championhips". Now the idea is to create real national teams instead of "forum-teams".

Please have some kind of qualification rounds etc and then create a national team (4 members + 2 spare members). When you have done that, please inform me about your team, so I can add it to the list of participants. I hope to have these "sign ins" during December.

You can find more information from 2007-2008 championships -thread.  Idea is going to be largely the same. If there are more than 8 nations to come in, we will create more elimination rounds/leagues/divisions.

I have contacts (e-mails) of the last championships team captains and I have mailed to them about this tournament. If you have a "new team", please mail to us (propilkki (at) gmail.com) or just write into this thread.

-Procyon-, Mikko
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

http://kalassa.net/mikkoprocyon/

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
Vs: Propilkki II - World Championships 2009
« Vastaus #1 : Joulukuu 21, 2008, 01:41:01 »
Team Captains + heads of forum etc.. PLEASE contact me ASAP, if you are planning to create a national team. I am collecting now the list of teams that are joining this tournament. And I like to have also the contact-information of their captains. If you have already your team collected, just let me know about it.
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

Kre

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #2 : Joulukuu 21, 2008, 14:37:08 »
What's the predictions - will the world chamiponship be played in the new version, or not?

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #3 : Joulukuu 21, 2008, 14:42:45 »
Of course I hope that we can use 0.7, but it is impossible to say exact release day for it. I let all of you practice new version about 2 weeks before tournament, if we are able to release it in realistic time schedule.

No one of Team Finland is member of our beta-team, so they have no advantage of it.

1st Team named to Tournament:

FINLAND:
Kohma-73 (captain)
Ozzman
Kottoz
Maick

Spare-members:
Jugetzu
Haukka79

los(nor)

• MSN Messenger  - gontigalli@hotmail.com
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki.no
« Vastaus #4 : Joulukuu 23, 2008, 13:54:01 »
There will soon come two more teams. A SWEdish team and the NORwegian.

Just have to finish the qualifications ,and then we will be ready 

« Viimeksi muokattu: Joulukuu 23, 2008, 16:54:33 kirjoittanut los(nor) »

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #5 : Joulukuu 31, 2008, 08:35:41 »
Swedish Team to Propilkki Championships 2009

Myska
Smuffe ( captain)
Tomas
Jamo

Spare-members:

steffe
Byarno

Kre

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #6 : Tammikuu 01, 2009, 23:46:07 »
Latvian team for Propilkki 2 world championships 2009

Aigo Tere
Osis55
Ibioleo
VikB

Spare-members:
Asars
Bebrs

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #7 : Tammikuu 03, 2009, 16:29:36 »
I hope to hear team set ups before 18.1. 2008!

Now named teams:

Finland, Sweden, Latvia.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #8 : Tammikuu 12, 2009, 10:29:00 »
Norwegian Team to Propilkki Championships 2009.

Killer Kim (captain)
Fiskern
Sunny
Mette

Sparemembers:

Dundun
Martin

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #9 : Tammikuu 12, 2009, 10:31:31 »
I am missing teams Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland.. please name your teams and captains (who are also contact persons).

Germany, Swizerland, USA, Canada... etc.. you can also name your teams into tournament, if you want to. I have no idea, who/where is the people to ask/contact, so it depends on your own activity, are you going to take part or not.

piibu

• Profiili
« Vastaus #10 : Tammikuu 12, 2009, 16:36:19 »
ESTONIAN TEAM: 
Piibu
Uudo
Koogu
Kristor

Spare members:
Vestr
Flix
« Viimeksi muokattu: Tammikuu 16, 2009, 15:11:57 kirjoittanut piibu »

JDestiny

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #11 : Tammikuu 18, 2009, 00:13:48 »
Hi Mikko!
National Teams of RUSSIA, UKRAINE and BELARUS confirm participation in World Championship 2009.
Selection of players was performed by long-term internal competitions at all-fishing.ru community and calculated with ranking system.
On behalf of all-fishing.ru administrators, Here I publish team-members of above mentioned national teams.

RUSSIA
PSM53 -captain
Rossiyanin
Flint
Duma

Kirya
Mityaga

and Vitalek, AZAR, Bulvar, Strateg.

UKRAINE
Somm - captain
BIZ
Kish
Dimafan

Alex60
Majors

and Diya

BELARUS

Krepok - captain
SIU
USSRNOISE
KOFF
Take

Budem

Good luck!

Contact e-mail    [email protected]
« Viimeksi muokattu: Tammikuu 18, 2009, 00:22:35 kirjoittanut JDestiny »

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #12 : Tammikuu 18, 2009, 02:05:26 »
Ok. Thanks!

Please let me know, that are YOU contact person to all of those teams, or are captains ? Please give me e-mails of contacs, so I can create an e-mail group.

Now we are only missing Team Poland of last years setup.

I will give to you about 2-3 weeks time to play with 0.7 version and train new lakes etc. We will use 0.7 version, when we start this international tournament! So, I write more exact rules of tournament and time-table of matches etc about 1 week before start. So please follow this thread and dont hesitate to contact me, if there is something you want to ask!

Nightfall

• Profiili
« Vastaus #13 : Tammikuu 19, 2009, 17:37:13 »
Greece:

Nightfall
Nightfall
Nightfall
Nightfall

:-D Just kidding. If any other countries have 1-2 members only, maybe we could consider doing a Mixed Team if not for this championship
then maybe for the next ?

cheers,

Alex

romeo

• Profiili
« Vastaus #14 : Tammikuu 19, 2009, 22:46:52 »
Hi Mikko,

We are from Lithuania and we are best guys (so far) who are playing proppilkki in Lithuania!We have a team listed and ranked by competition results, some spare members to.Have own propilkki forum started http://forum.zvejotakas.lt/viewforum.php?f=36 (sorry all in lithuanian language) and started propilkki community in Lithuania.All stuff quite new, but getting progress.

I  (Nik: ROMEO e-mail: [email protected]) can be a contact thread for Lithuania national team, as our captain dedicated me coz my english skills :)

If it's not to late to join Lithuania national propilkki team to World Championships Propilkki 2009 please let us know ASAP(as U mentioned to register by 18/01/2009 ).
If so please replay what the next steps are e-mail: [email protected].

Otherwise with proud I dedicate LITHUANIA NATIONAL for World Championships Propilkki 2009:

1.Lydys71
2. Privet
3. Vladas
4.GeKuz

Spare members 5. Alex68, 6.Romeo, 7. Valera.

Thank U
Tight lines!!

-Romeo-

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #15 : Tammikuu 20, 2009, 07:45:34 »
Hi romeo! Welcome to the tournament!

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #16 : Tammikuu 20, 2009, 09:59:25 »
Now we have 9 teams in this tournament. I'd like to know, is there Team Poland playing this year?

I hope to have 10 teams in this tournament, because then we can have 5 and 5 teams elimination rounds. And dont bother with that player-number (5x4 +1(host)=21), because it is not a problem for us to have a special version with higher number of players in server.. (I hope so).

But 9 teams will lead to some sort of different elimination rounds..

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #17 : Tammikuu 20, 2009, 10:08:37 »
...but..

If we there will not be more teams during next week, I declare this sign in closed.

FINAL DEADLINE TO SIGN IN INTO THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2009 OF PROPILKKI 2 IS 26.1. 2009 12:00 TIME OF FINLAND.

I decided, that if no more teams will be listed, then we will have 3 teams / 1 league in the first round. To the finals goes the winner of each league and 1 of the 2nd placed team (highest points or if even, then positions, and if still even = toss of a coin). Total number of teams in the finals will then be 4.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #18 : Tammikuu 26, 2009, 21:07:37 »
Ok, deadline has gone, so no registerations anymore.

I am currently having awful flu, which means some delay in checking of rules etc, but I will write to captains soon.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #19 : Tammikuu 28, 2009, 21:08:52 »
I have now created the elimination round 1 divisions. I used the good'n'old pieces of paper + hat -randomization technique. My sons picked up these paper pieces and here are the results:

Division 1:

Ukraine
Finland
Estonia

Division 2:
Norway
Russia
Latvia

Division 3:
Sweden
Lithuania
Belo-Russia

Now I need to update rules of the tournament and then create my own statistics-excel-file for tournament. I mailed yesterday to the captains/contact short rules e-mail. Ask me, if you have not received it.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #20 : Tammikuu 28, 2009, 21:54:00 »
Ok.

I customized last years rules. There MIGHT be some strange things still, but let me know, if there is something wrong.

RULES of WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF PROPILKKI 2009

1)  Teams are named in this thread earlier. Players of the teams are those, who are given to me separately (also in this thread). Captains are ”contact persons” or some named non-member of team (translation problems etc). Each team have 4 players and 2 substitutes. If lower amount of players are available, when game starts, team must play by using only earlier named list of players.

2) Captains/contact persons are informed about time-schedule and IP-address and password of the games. They have to share this information with their team. USE PRIVATE MESSAGES OR E-MAIL! NOT FORUMS PUBLIC THREADS!

3) Delays or changes in time-schedule are informed to captains as soon as possible. If there are some problems with technical things, connection, important family-things of the host, there might be some changes. Spare-host is Janne Procyon, but in all other cases it is me (Mikko). If Janne cant host game, match will be scheduled to other day.

4) Host is open 30min before start (20.30 time of Finland http://www.aika.fi/ )
And the game will start 21.00. If player is late, he can join to the rest of the matches, but no restarts for being late. Matches will be played Mon-Thu (no matches at weekends).

5) There will be 4 lakes in one tournament. (2x 15min and 2x 30min). Lakes are not named before start, but “long games are played in large maps”. There are short, about 5min break between games. Results are counted immediately after game is over. There are 30min protesting time after results are shown. If  there are something wrong, captains do the official protest and send it to me or Janne (if hosting). Procyon Products make decisions for approvals and discarding of the protests. There is no way to complain about decisions.

6) If connection to the game is cut off during match, player is out of the match. If some problems occur during start, there will be 1 restart. If the same player is constantly having problems with start, no restarts are performed. If the host is crashed, then there will be restart of the lake. Players must rejoin as soon as possible. If there are some other major problems, it is informed to captains as soon as possible. There will be also additional information about continuing of the game.

7) Most of the games are “normal” type of matches, but there will be also 1 special type of match in every league. If game type is ”largest fish”, no extra point for the largest fish is given.

8 ) Points:

1 = 10 points
2 = 8
3 = 6
4 = 5
5 = 4
6 = 3
7 = 2
8 = 1

Largest fish = 1 point

Host is counting points and therefore also collecting playlog-file.  Host is not playing, he is only official referee. In cases of disturbing of other players game (e.g. drilling many holes too near), player must call referee to decide what is going on. Referee can discard the player, if some severe disturbing occurs. Too much spamming in chat is also counted as disturbing, but normal chatting is recommended.

In elimination rounds, there will be 3 teams in each league (total 12 players + referee). Winner goes directly to the finals. The ”lucky loser” (best of 2nd’s, highest amount of points) will also go to the finals. In finals there will be then 4 teams.

Starting leagues:

1)
Ukraine
Finland
Estonia

2)
Norway
Russia
Latvia

3)
Sweden
Lithuania
Belo-Russia

Players of the teams are informed here:

FINLAND:
Kohma-73 (captain)
Ozzman
Kottoz
Maick

Spare-members:
Jugetzu
Haukka79

SWEDEN:
Myska
Smuffe ( captain)
Tomas
Jamo

Spare-members:
steffe
Byarno

LATVIA:
Aigo Tere
Osis55
Ibioleo
VikB

Spare-members:
Asars
Bebrs

NORWAY:
Killer Kim (captain)
Fiskern
Sunny
Mette

Spare-members:
Dundun
Martin

ESTONIAN: 
Piibu
Uudo
Koogu
Kristor

Spare members:
Vestr
Flix

RUSSIA
PSM53 -captain
Rossiyanin
Flint
Duma

Spare-members:
Kirya
Mityaga

UKRAINE
Somm - captain
BIZ
Kish
Dimafan

Spare-members:
Alex60
Majors

BELARUS
Krepok - captain
SIU
USSRNOISE
KOFF

Take
Budem

Lithuania:
Lydys71
Privet
Vladas
GeKuz

Spare members
Alex68
Romeo

9) Games are planned to be played during February 2009. Time-schedules are informed about 1 week before match. We will prefer playing during Mon- Thu. Weekends are too busy for the most of us (we are fishermen!).

10)  If there are 2 teams with same amount of points, positions in matches makes the difference. If  EVEN THIS did not make a difference, largest fish of the team is taken into account. If EVEN THIS did not make a difference (nearly impossible situation), I will toss a coin to find out the winner.

11) Final is played with the same system than starting leagues.

12) Chatting during games is allowed, but private messaging is preferred. In public chat, the language is ONLY English. No other languages are allowed or player will get muted.

We have no trophies sponsored for this tournament. Sometimes we have found posting of packages problematic (like my wobblers to Somm, Ukraine.. never found their way down there..). But we will see, what we can do.

Best wishes and good luck!

- Mikko & Procyon Products

Somm

• ICQ Messenger - 297140297
    • MSN Messenger  - somm2004@ukr.net
    • Profiili
    • Äîì Ðûáàêà
« Vastaus #21 : Tammikuu 29, 2009, 14:47:55 »
We have no trophies sponsored for this tournament.....  But we will see, what we can do.
Do nothing. WC glory is enough award...

Nightfall

• Profiili
« Vastaus #22 : Tammikuu 30, 2009, 15:51:57 »
Good luck to all participants.
May the best team win !

Somm

• Profiili
    • Äîì Ðûáàêà
« Vastaus #23 : Tammikuu 31, 2009, 16:37:46 »
Two tips for Mikko just for a case (no need to respond):
1) As one lucky 2nd team goes through, you should share equal amount of points in ALL 3 groups. Then, "Suurin kala" gametype (1 pt less) MUST be played in each group or only in final.
2) Please announce next lake at least 1 min before start, to let players set proper initial lure.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #24 : Helmikuu 01, 2009, 00:19:38 »
Somm:
1) Good point.. also "quantity" game type in 15min match will also give too much shared positions = more points. Therefore I will not use them at 15min matches. 30min is enough to make a difference.

2) Yeah.. I will. And now we have that timer also.

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #25 : Helmikuu 04, 2009, 15:43:37 »
So, my preliminary dates for championships are:

Division 1:
10.2.2009  start 21.00 (FIN time)

Division 2:
11.2.2009  start 21.00 (FIN time)

Division 3:
17.2.2009  start 21.00 (FIN time)

Finals:
18.2.2009  start 21.00 (FIN time)

Somm

• Profiili
    • Äîì Ðûáàêà
« Vastaus #26 : Helmikuu 08, 2009, 20:30:21 »
I think it is recommended to join game not under your profile, but selecting "Play as a guest". Name should be [NATION] Name, e.g. [UKR] Somm. It will look better in results list. Even if you will create special profile for WorldChamp, listings will look worse. Mikko, agree?

Don Miguel

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #27 : Helmikuu 08, 2009, 20:35:33 »
I think it is recommended to join game not under your profile, but selecting "Play as a guest". Name should be [NATION] Name, e.g. [UKR] Somm. It will look better in results list. Even if you will create special profile for WorldChamp, listings will look worse. Mikko, agree?

Why it can't be like "name" and country tag? Or "name" and put team part your country tag. That would look results like Don Miguel, FIN :-)
"Kärsivällisyys miehen tiellä pitää"

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #28 : Helmikuu 09, 2009, 10:06:17 »
Tomorrow starts World Championships 2009 ! I will give IP and password to the Team captains and/or contact persons tonight or tomorrow (I try to share this info at least 1h before the start).

Good luck!

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #29 : Helmikuu 10, 2009, 21:42:28 »
1st lake was Lehmilampi. Somm won that, Kottoz was 2nd with the largest fish.

1/4 lakes played:
Ukraine 15
Finland 13
Estonia 12

2nd lake was Haapolahti (only perch). Maick and Ozzman were 1st and 2nd, Biz 3rd.

2/4 lakes played:
Finland 36
Ukraine 24
Estonia 20

3rd lake was Telkänlampi. Uudo won the map and caught also the largest fish.

3/4 lakes played:
Finland 48
Ukraine 41
Estonia 31

4th lake was Siika-Valkeinen, where Kish took the highest score with the largest fish also. Koogu was 2nd, followed by Kottoz.

FINAL RESULTS:

1) Finland 61
2) Ukraine 56
3) Estonia 43

-------------

So Finland is in finals, Ukraine is now "lucky horse" positioned with 56 points.

----------

Just for fun.. personal highest scores today:

1. Kish 22
2. Kottoz 21
3. Somm 20
4. Ozzman 17
5. Koogu 16
6. Maick 14
7. Biz 12
8. Uudo 11
9. Kristor 11
10. Kohma-73 9
11. Piibu 5
12. Majors 2
« Viimeksi muokattu: Helmikuu 10, 2009, 23:01:29 kirjoittanut Mikko_-Procyon- »

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>