Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: v.1.0.X Comments and questions  (Luettu 6359 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Nightfall

• Profiili
v.1.0.X Comments and questions
« : Huhtikuu 15, 2013, 22:16:20 »
I recently updated my version to the latest ( I hadn't played the game for 2-3 years, and I have moved from Greece to Germany during this time).
I am very impressed ! Great update, nice features, I also enjoyed the few network games I played (even though I have to improve my knowledge of languages from the Baltic region   :-D ).
I also made a small donation today which I plan to repeat in the future, I hope enough people donate because the quality of the program and the effort of the developers is priceless.

And some questions/comments:
1. Most of the time I use the big (blue) driller, for the obvious reason that it makes a bigger hole and you don't have issues with bigger fish. Are there any disadvantages when using this ? F.ex you can't drill in shallower water, it scares little fish away, it becomes slippery ?
2. Are there language files for the game. I could translate it to German (Greek too but I think I am the only greek who knows about ice fishing  :-D )
3. One question because I have no real ice fishing experience. Depending on the lure and fish, sometime they bite during jigging , sometime when you make the pauses. Are there any lures that you must use only in constant jigging (without stops) or otherwise it will scare the fish away ?

Thanks again and cheers,

Alex

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
Vs: v.1.0.X Comments and questions
« Vastaus #1 : Huhtikuu 16, 2013, 09:29:01 »
1. Blue drill makes holes slower... and if you hit the bottom with it, it becomes VERY MUCH slower faster than the red one.

2. Not yet. We have been planning that and it will be one of the future features of course.

3. If you use bigger spoons or burbot lures, you can use them without bite. Then you have to move them all the time. If you stop them (without the bite), you will not catch anything.
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

http://kalassa.net/mikkoprocyon/

Nightfall

• Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : Huhtikuu 16, 2013, 12:04:32 »
Hi Mikko,

thank you very much for all the information !

Cheers,

Alex

Nightfall

• Profiili
« Vastaus #3 : Huhtikuu 26, 2013, 22:48:01 »
One more question.
Is there and approx. weight of which a fish can break the line in each rod:
F.ex 500gr for the first, 1,5Kg for the second rod etc ?

Andre50

• Profiili
« Vastaus #4 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 15:17:44 »
In my view, breakage occur not only because of the large weight of the fish.
In this are involved not only the type of rod but also kind of fish fishing season, fish weight, etc.
Last choice does the game, she decides to will be breakage or not.
I caught the one on rod trout weighing more than 1500 grams.

На мой взгляд, обрыв происходить не только из-за большого веса рыбы.
В этом участвуют не только тип стержня, но и вид рыбы, сезон лова, вес рыбы и т.д.
Последний выбор делает игры, она решает, будет обрыв или нет.
Я ловил на 1 стержень форель весом более 1500 грамм.

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>