Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: a proposal for teams  (Luettu 6368 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

bigfish95

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
a proposal for teams
« : Kesäkuu 17, 2013, 18:25:52 »
hi,i am italian(forgive my bad english) and i have a little project that i want to propose to teams.i would call it pro pilkki team tour,and i explain it now.i will contact teams(or teams will contact me) and i go online fishing with a team,then i will write a report 
of that fishing session,here on the english section of the forum.i would like to do about 5-10 reports with 5-10 different teams.you are interested??tell me your opininons,also if you are not in a team.tell me here on this topic,or with a private message,or also in an email.
bye,bigfish95.

lareman

• Kulunnan kaivohauki
    • Profiili
    • Sähköposti
Vs: a proposal for teams
« Vastaus #1 : Kesäkuu 18, 2013, 00:24:59 »
If your reports will have that level of English, I can't say they'd have any value whatsoever :roll: I had a really hard time understanding what you were trying to say.

bigfish95

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #2 : Kesäkuu 18, 2013, 11:28:30 »
i'm italian and my english may be can be judiced by an english man,not by a finnish.i can only judge your simpaty,very low
« Viimeksi muokattu: Kesäkuu 18, 2013, 17:15:51 kirjoittanut bigfish95 »

proDoseCaffeine

• Profiili
« Vastaus #3 : Kesäkuu 19, 2013, 19:23:06 »
Lareman... really? Hey mate... Content making is very hard. I'm sure that bigfis95 is trying to do hisorher best.

On my opinion any report or other piece of content about this game and specially competitive side of game published to the interwebs and or the rest of this world is good thing. Like the competitive scene around games is freaking huge and mega popular. So if the word about Pro Pilkki gets spreading faster this game would get  a boost of new players and the competitive scene around Pro Pilkki would also gain a reason and a boost to evolve even better and more popular. This game has already very potential community.

bigfish95: Your English is readable and very understandable. Main thing is that messages content will get understood.

bigfish95

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #4 : Kesäkuu 19, 2013, 23:15:05 »
thank you for your opinions.any teams interested??

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
« Vastaus #5 : Kesäkuu 20, 2013, 08:38:37 »
Most probably you will not receive answers during summertime. Pp2 community is playing (teams) mostly during season from September to April .
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

http://kalassa.net/mikkoprocyon/

bigfish95

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #6 : Kesäkuu 20, 2013, 10:07:45 »
okay.a question:when i will retry this winter,i will have to open a new topic or i re-use this?

Timpe

• Vieras
« Vastaus #7 : Kesäkuu 20, 2013, 11:06:58 »
You can re-use this one, we will delete unnecessary messages then..

and your English is clear enough to understand, there are worse writers than you :)
« Viimeksi muokattu: Kesäkuu 20, 2013, 11:09:46 kirjoittanut Timpe »

bigfish95

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #8 : Syyskuu 09, 2013, 12:42:21 »
i reuse this topic to repeat the proposal now in this season.any team interested???

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>