Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Welcome and please help  (Luettu 1783 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

bialysherox

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
Welcome and please help
« : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 13:49:34 »
AT the beginning of this post I wanted to say that I don`t speak English and I asked my sister to translate this text.  I would like to apologizefor the behavior ofthe player who played with us. He behaved badly and offended KILU KALL. I consequently got unfairly banned for adding my game to the list of hosts. I turn to the request to take off with me this ban and give him a fair person who has the IP 79,175,214,254          79,175,246,203 and mine is

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
Vs: Welcome and please help
« Vastaus #1 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 13:54:28 »
Ok.. let's see what I can do.

Message continues to our host-list moderators, so don't bother yourself about this anymore:

Host-listan ylläpitäjät, onko teillä käsitystä mistä tässä tapauksessa oli kysymys? Otan tuon bannin pois, mutta tilannetta lienee syytä tarkkailla?
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

http://kalassa.net/mikkoprocyon/

bialysherox

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #2 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 14:00:37 »
Kilu Kalle came in and the player thinking that it does not understand fin wrote F** y** I got banned and not the player

bialysherox

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #3 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 14:29:58 »
 I would thank you

Jankova

• Yölinnun laulaja
  • Minä ja minun mielikuvituskaveri.
    • Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #4 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 14:40:22 »
Ei mitään tietoa. Varmaan joku syy ollut bannaajalla, kuka lieneekään.
Tarkkaillaan.  8-)

bialysherox

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #5 : Tammikuu 03, 2014, 14:43:47 »
Subject to closing Thank you for your help   :-D

LEE2003

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
« Vastaus #6 : Tammikuu 04, 2014, 11:28:16 »
Hello.
At the begining i wanted to say that you guys made great game and keep up the good work, nicely done :)
Back to the topic, i just wanted to say that it's my fault, of the reason ban of my colleague's ip. I;m verry sorry and i apologize to kilu kale for my behavior, some times i just act and don't think it over, its in human nature to make mistakes, im trully sorry, i deserve the ban and i admit it. Please ban me, and unban my colleague's IP. I send an email to you mikko with this issue and to the support, but i did'nt got any answer. So if it make any chance here, than again please.

Im verry sorry for my behavior.

With Regards
LEE2003

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>