Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Records page. How do I register  (Luettu 1567 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

sirfishalot

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
Records page. How do I register
« : Toukokuu 27, 2015, 13:10:34 »
Hi guys new to the game. I have tried to find the info on the forum. I have the records page link . But it is the log in page. There is no register section or link on the page. Can someone possible give me the link so I can register my email for records. Thanks :mrgreen:

Mikko_-Procyon-

• Veronkiertäjä
  • Mikkonator
  • Ei tunnu missään!
    • Profiili
    • Propilkki 2
Vs: Records page. How do I register
« Vastaus #1 : Toukokuu 27, 2015, 18:23:50 »
No no no.. you have to make a character in the game and then create IN THE GAME that account for records. You cant do that on records page at all! Click to your character options (in the game), add e-mail and nickname etc what is required. Then request password and the game checks your nick availability and sends you a password... and then check your e-mail inbox (and in some cases junk mail too) and find out the e-mail you just received. Copy the password.. go back to your profile and paste it into correct box (just dont put it into your character password). Then click "log in" or whatever it is. Soon the game informs you about how you succeeded.
Henri Poincare: "Tiede on faktoja; aivan kuten talot tehdään kivistä on tiede tehty faktoista; mutta kivikasa ei ole talo eikä kokoelma faktoja ole välttämättä tiedettä."

http://kalassa.net/mikkoprocyon/

sirfishalot

• Profiili
    • Sähköposti
Vs: Records page. How do I register
« Vastaus #2 : Toukokuu 28, 2015, 08:38:47 »
Thanks Mikka. I stumnled on it about 1 min after I posted lol.

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>