Chat

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kissing Gourami -host welcomes you!  (Luettu 1369 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

K.K.Kojootti

• Profiili
Kissing Gourami -host welcomes you!
« : Marraskuu 23, 2015, 03:43:31 »
First of all, thank you all who have been fishing here. Its been nice to see even more new players as well as many pros too!

I also like to announce, that we have made some minor changes in lakelist (autoscript). Host is been running with 27 different lakes and now after 6 months with same lakes we decide to change some of the lakes. More profound information about the Kissing Gourami's lake cycle below:

Before:
Haapolahti 3,2,3
Haukilahti 3,1,3
Hossalaislammet 2,2,3
Koivusaari 3,1,3
Iso-Söimi 2,1,3
Jormuanlahti 3,1,3
Iso-Ruuhijärvi 3,2,3
Lahnalammet 3,1,3
Kuikansalmi 1,1,3
Kuopionlahti 1,2,3
Kolmisoppi 1,1,3
Lehmilampi 2,2,3
Linlonlahti 3,1,3
Meri 3,1,3
Mäntylahti 3,3,3
Rautupuro 3,1,3
Pitkälampi 2,2,3
Niemisjärvet 1,2,3
Saarijärvi 3,1,3
Savilahti 3,1,3
Surrinlampi 1,1,3
Siikakoski 3,1,3
Taivallampi 2,1,3
Venetjoen tekojärvi 2,4,3
Vuolasniva 1,1,3
Vuontele 3,1,3
Siika-Valkeinen 3,1,3

Now:

Hossalaislammet 2,2,3
Haukilahti 3,1,3
Koivusaari 3,1,3
Iso-Söimi 2,1,3
Kivijoki 3,2,3
Iso-Ruuhijärvi 3,2,3
Lahnalammet 3,1,3
Kuikansalmi 1,1,3
Metsälampi 3,2,3
Kolmisoppi 1,1,3
Mustalampi 3,2,3
Linlonlahti 3,1,3
Meri 3,1,3
Mäntylahti 3,3,3
Rautupuro 3,1,3
Pohjalampi 3,1,3
Niemisjärvet 1,2,3
Saarijärvi 3,1,3
Savilahti 3,1,3
Surrinlampi 1,1,3
Siikakoski 3,1,3
Taivallampi 2,1,3
Venetjoen tekojärvi 2,4,3
Särkijärvi 2,2,3
Vuontele 3,1,3
Siika-Valkeinen 3,1,3
Viitalampi 1,2,3

So, the lake Haapolahti removed from the list and the lakes Jormuanlahti, Kuopionlahti, Lehmilampi, Pitkälampi and Vuolasniva is replaced with lakes Kivijoki, Metsälampi, Mustalampi, Pohjalampi and Särkijärvi. Also we decide to add Viitalampi in the end of the cycle.

Three lakes which havent been so far on our lakelist is Korpipuro, Pienisärkinen and Telkänlampi. We are about to take in these 3 lake some later and that moment we keep some breake from Haukilahti, Savilahti and Vuontele.

We hope you all enjoy this new 27 lakes cycle! Settings (Season, time) for each lake is always primed that way you all have the greatest possibility to catch biggest fishes here!

You can find and join on our server from the game's multiplaying list, by host name: K.K.Kojootti.

3 things what is good to know:

A) We have always 4 minutes breaks, between the lakes. We have found its great, little moment to tune up yourself for the next competition, against all the wicked pros! Choose toilet, drink, smoke, check social media, stretch your shoulder and fingers or even pray the Ahti http://www.marenart.net/helpingyouhome.html for that moment to get your BIG PREYS on next round.

B) We have custom-made 27 lake cycle. Nicely changing feeling! We dont want to focus only in any specific fishing style, such us only pike or burbot, or for any other reason play just same lake etc. Thats why its pretty useless to even suggest the next lake. Of course there might be some special cases/events etc, when that comes to light.

C) Last but not least - Respect each other! No verbal harassment. No genital based monolgue or dialog. Even its fun to chat about own sexlife, moist vagina etc, we have to keep mind example that, there could be many very young players online.

Thank you all and welcome to fish with the all other ProPilkki Pros around earth on Kissing Gourami server!

P.s. Usually I dont chit-chat a much while Im fishing (Psssst, Big ones get scared). Sometimes I dont even read the whole textbox. But If you have something on your mind you could ask it here via private message.

Cheers, ~K.K.K~
« Viimeksi muokattu: Marraskuu 23, 2015, 09:59:16 kirjoittanut K.K.Kojootti »

K.K.Kojootti

• Profiili
Vs: Kissing Gourami -host welcomes you!
« Vastaus #1 : Joulukuu 11, 2015, 06:57:37 »
Hey!

New lakecycle have been done. Also some fine tuning is made for settings to make very best chance for fat catches. (Changed value is bolded)

Hossalaislammet 3,1,3
Haapolahti 3,1,3
Iso-Ruuhijärvi 3,1,3
Kivijoki 3,1,3
Iso-Söimi 3,1,3
Koivusaari 3,1,3
Kolmisoppi 3,1,3
Kuikansalmi 1,1,3
Lahnalammet 3,1,3
Linlonlahti 3,1,3
Metsälampi 3,1,3
Meri 3,1,3
Mäntylahti 3,1,3
Niemisjärvet 1,1,3
Pohjalampi 3,1,3
Rautupuro 3,1,3
Saarijärvi 3,1,3
Savilahti 3,1,3
Siika-Valkeinen 3,1,3
Särkijärvi 2,1,3
Taivallampi 3,1,3
Surrinlampi 1,1,3
Venetjoen tekojärvi 3,1,3
Siikakoski 3,1,3
Viitalampi 2,1,3
Vuolasniva 3,1,3
Vuontele 3,1,3

Happy fishing and good luck with BIG ones!

~K.K.K~

Flanker C

• Profiili
« Vastaus #2 : Joulukuu 16, 2015, 02:58:22 »
Hello KKK!

Mikko approved my request, so for now I can run a record host too.
I will get a netbook (kind of a small laptop/notebook) next days and want use it as PP2-Server from January. I am having some troubles with autohost file. Didn't understand well yet how it should look like. Could you mail me an example of this file maybe?

My E-Mail is: [email protected]

Thanks and bye bye!

K.K.Kojootti

• Profiili
« Vastaus #3 : Huhtikuu 01, 2016, 02:15:46 »
Hello everyone :) Spring is coming and during the winter there was a nice updates in PP2. Also in Kissing Gourami's lakecycle is made few changes.

Hossalaislammet 3,1,3
Haapolahti 3,1,3
Iso-Ruuhijärvi 3,1,3
Kivijoki 3,1,3
Iso-Söimi 3,1,3
Koivusaari 3,1,3
Kolmisoppi 3,1,3
Kortejärvi 3,1,3
Lahnalammet 3,1,3
Linlonlahti 3,1,3
Metsälampi 3,1,3
Meri 3,1,3
Muddusjärvi 3,1,3
Mäntylahti 3,1,3
Niemisjärvet 1,1,3
Pohjalampi 3,1,3
Saarijärvi 3,1,3
Siika-Valkeinen 3,1,3
Särkijärvi 2,1,3
Taivallampi 3,1,3
Surrinlampi 1,1,3
Venetjoen tekojärvi 3,1,3
Siikakoski 3,1,3
Viitalampi 2,1,3
Ullavanjärvi 3,1,3
Vuolasniva 3,1,3
Vuontele 3,1,3

So all 3 new lakes (bolded) is added and lakes Kuikansalmi, Rautupuro and Savilahti is on break.

Happy fishing!

~K.K.K~
« Viimeksi muokattu: Huhtikuu 01, 2016, 03:33:58 kirjoittanut K.K.Kojootti »

K.K.Kojootti

• Profiili
« Vastaus #4 : Heinäkuu 21, 2016, 22:42:14 »
Hello all you.

Like you already might noticed that the server isn't been online for a while. This because two reasons. I have been quite busy with other things and same time enjoying this summer. And secondly the server hardware and internet connection is going to update. Not sure about the exact day, when the Kissing Gourami's -host is up again, but I think around 1-2 months or so.

Keep in touch and good luck with big ones!  :wink:

~K.K.K~

K.K.Kojootti

• Profiili
« Vastaus #5 : Helmikuu 17, 2017, 23:16:32 »
Hey all. Theres happening in lines of Kissing Gouramis, and all this of course with you!

Our community is growing around e-sport. At this time we have been together all around the world with different kind of people, around the internet gaming and the social media. Im glad to see how many people, no matter the age or culture is growing in virtual community and finding it part of lifeway. Im sure we are only scratching a surface, even in these days.

Soon well become registered official and this great hobby for us is only getting better. As a humans we still like to interact, share our toughts, feel to belong on something and meet the people who likes enjoy the life, spare times and fully brings the own things.

The Kissing Gourami's server itself is been builded up again, with high quality funktions and will be up to Pro Pilkki too, very soon. At this moment were doing some fine tuning with much harder game programs, which take some time from our daily basis.

Mainly, Im keen to wait next month to see us all on ice of fishing. Many BIG ones! Also if anyone feels that, he can bring something on our project, including Kissing Gourami or anything about its official mattrers, we would like to hear from you.

Some later, around beging of  march, we'll update here more information about the server, settings and of course about the competition of Captain Ahab. If all goes well, Im going to have usuable programm that gathers information from original PP2 network records. With this improvement we can prodcast much highly frequence the progress in this race.

Theres some goals that we are looking for in near future. Wishing all BIG ones, and anything feedback will be nice.

Sincerely, K.K.K.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Helmikuu 17, 2017, 23:50:01 kirjoittanut K.K.Kojootti »

Kirjaudu sisään palveluiden tunnuksilla

center>